Property management with over 11 years experience in Boulder County.
Responsibilities as a property manager.
- Locate and secure renter.
- Collect the rent.
- Take the calls from the tenant.
- Arrange for repairs.
- See that the repairs are done properly.
- Send appropriate notices to the tenant for late or nonpayment of rent,
violations of the rules, etc.
- Do or oversee evictions.
- Get your approval for major expenses.
- Inspect the property occasionally.
- Provide you with an accounting of all money received and disbursed monthly
or quarterly, as well as keep a client trust account for owner money. State law
regulates property managers much as it does real estate agents. And every
state is different.
- And whatever else you agree upon between you. In fact every responsibility of the
property manager is agreed upon contractually.
Fee: 10% of monthly rent plus renter bonus at signing.